SECTIONAL TITLE AND HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION (HOA)
Benoni Board understands the significant asset and emotional value of residential properties and therefore the importance of robust and trusted property management services. That is why we’re dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored property management service.
With over forty years' experience as professional property managers, Benoni Board strives to add value to our clients’ lifestyles and property assets.
Benoni Board is registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (“EAAB”), the National Association of Managing Agents (“NAMA”) and the Financial Services Board (“FSB”). The certificate details are available here.
Benoni Board’s residential property management service covers the full management requirements of Sectional Title Bodies Corporate and Home Owners Associations (HOA's), and consists of the following features:
- Billing and distribution of owner levy statements by email, post or delivery to the property
- Collection of levies and monthly charges
- Follow-up of unpaid charges
- Liaising with attorneys appointed to manage legal collections
- Payment of and accounting for approved expenses, including salaries and wages
- Preparation of the Annual Budget of Income and Expenditure
- Monthly financial reporting, including performance to budget, balance sheet, levy roll, unit arrears and credit control reports, surplus report, investment account bank statement(s)
- Annual audit file preparation
- Completion and submission of most statutory returns
- Surplus funds invested in call accounts to maximise interest earnings
- Levy guarantee solutions, for non-payment of levies
Administration, Secretarial and Advisory Services
- Preparation and circulation of notices for General Meetings
- Arranging, attending and taking minutes for trustee / directors’ meetings
- Preparation and mailing of correspondence
- Preparation and issuing of Clearance Certificates
- Sectional Title and Home Owners Association management advice
- Liaison with maintenance and building contractors
- Maintenance of statutory and permanent records
A dedicated team consisting of an experienced Portfolio Manager, assisted by a Credit Controller and Personal Assistant, will be assigned to manage all aspects of your property management requirements.